A Good Crayon is a real innovation. It's water-soluble and made from liquid paraffin wax. It has vibrant colour pigments and works like an oil crayon, but is softer and creamier. It has a a perforation on the label to make removal easy, so you can use the whole crayon.
At a glance:
- Set of 13
- Zero plastics
- Rich pigmentation
- Perfect for mixing & blending
- Smooth and creamy texture
- Non-toxic and non-allergenic
- Simply add water for water colouring
- Packaging: Recycled cardboard (A Stone Paper box is under development)
- How we bring it to our warehouse: We produce and ship in bulk without plastic
- Transport method to warehouse: Vessel
- Factory: The Crayon Factory
- Climate issue addressed: Harmful chemicals
- Time to market: 4 months
- Certificates: CE, Reach
- How to recycle: Paper recycling
- Second purpose: Heat up, melt, and turn into candles!
A Good Crayon
A Good Foundation
For every purchase a 4% donation is made to A Good Foundation. A Good Foundation works with communities across the globe to create a positive impact through different sustainable initiatives.
The long-term aim is to eradicate mindless consumption and help people make more conscious decisions. This is achieved through educational outreach, community support and environmental efforts like planting trees.