A Good Glue Stick is the perfect choice for sustainable arts and crafts projects.
This convenient non-toxic glue stick offers an easy way to attach items to a variety of surfaces, working equally well on glass, fabrics, Stone Paper, and much more.
The solvents in the product are mild and odourless. There is ample working time and unlike many glue sticks on the market, it can be pressed hard without leaving clumps.
At a glance:
- The perfect choice for a sustainable arts and crafts adhesive
- Contained in a shell made from recycled plastics
- Offers an easy way to attach items to a variety of surfaces - glass, fabrics, photos, and much more
- Uses mild solvents with no smelly odours
- Good working time - dries quickly and clear
- Clump free and smooth
- Size: 22 g
- Packaging: Stone Paper envelope
- How we bring it to our warehouse: We produce and ship in bulk without plastic
- Transport method to warehouse: Vessel
- Factory: The Glue Factory
- Climate issue addressed: Harmful chemicals
- Time to market: 4 months
- Container: Made from recycled BPA-free plastic
- Certificates: CE, Reach
- How to recycle: Plastic-bin
- Second purpose: A little flower inside
A Good Gluestick
A Good Foundation
For every purchase a 4% donation is made to A Good Foundation. A Good Foundation works with communities across the globe to create a positive impact through different sustainable initiatives.
The long-term aim is to eradicate mindless consumption and help people make more conscious decisions. This is achieved through educational outreach, community support and environmental efforts like planting trees.