At a glance:
- Handle made from sustainably grown bamboo
- Available in seven vivid colours
- Comes in kid and adult sizes
- State-of-the-art long-life nylon bristles
- Bamboo has natural antibacterial properties
- Comfortable grip
- Recommended by The Guardian
- Packaging: A Stone Paper envelope
- How we bring it to our warehouse: We produce and ship in bulk without plastic
- Transport method to warehouse: Vessel
- Factory: The Toothbrush and Straw Factory
- Climate issue addressed: Deforestation & Plastic
- Sizes: Adult 19 cm (7.5 in) / Kids 15 cm (6 in)
- Bristle: Tynex 612, medium
- Certificates: The Vegan Society, Reach
- How to recycle: Bamboo handle: 100% compostable or biodegrade in nature. Bristle: Waste-to-energy or plastic recycling
- Second purpose: Use your old toothbrush to clean small parts in the bathroom, your bicycle chain or anywhere tight and hard to reach.
A Good Toothbrush- Childs
A Good Foundation
For every purchase a 4% donation is made to A Good Foundation. A Good Foundation works with communities across the globe to create a positive impact through different sustainable initiatives.
The long-term aim is to eradicate mindless consumption and help people make more conscious decisions. This is achieved through educational outreach, community support and environmental efforts like planting trees.