The A5 Stone Paper Notebook at a glance:
- It opens effortlessly and lies completely flat
- Water resistant, preventing ink from bleeding through
- Resistant to tearing and won’t cause paper cuts
- Contains no wood-pulp, no water & no added chemicals
- A Cradle to Cradle certified product
- Printed with soy ink
- Number of pages: 144
A5 Stone Paper Notebook
So what's so good about stone paper?
Stone Paper is exactly what it sounds like: paper made from crushed stone rather than from wood-pulp, in a process that is vastly better for the environment than the production of traditional paper.
Besides, Stone Paper has a number of other benefits compared with traditional wood-pulp paper: it’s durable and tear-resistant, it has no grain (resulting in a smooth writing experience), and it can withstand water, grease and dirt.
Beyond having all the similar characteristics and usages as standard paper, our Stone Paper has some clear benefits:
- It is water resistant.
- It is resistant to tearing.
- It is made with solar power.
- It is produced using only recycled materials.
- It is produced without any added chemicals.
- It is produced without the usage of water.