Luxurious and indulgent Rose & Orange Facial Night cream, suitable for all skin types.
Helps to soothe your skin after a long day. Applied before bed this cream nourishes and hydrates, whilst firming and improving elasticity in your skin.
Packed full of natural ingredients:
- Rose Floral Water - soothings, regenerates the skin, hydrating, refreshing - and smells amazing!
- Orange Floral Water - encourages the skin's circulation and has skin rejuvenating properties.
- Mango Butter - Packed full of natural anti-oxidants and is deeply moisturising
- Glyceryl Sterate & PEG 100 - vegetable-derived emulsifier which helps combine water and oils.
- Shea Butter - moisturising and regenerating, and penetrates the skin without clogging pores.
- Grapeseed Oil - very rich in vitamin E, lightweight and easily absorbed by the skin.
- Jojoba Oil - often known as the 'Skin God', jojoba oil mimics the skin's natural sebum and so is very compatible with it. Nourishes, moisturises and protects.
- Linseed Oil - Also known as Flaxseed oil, Linseed oil is incredibly high in anti-oxidants and natural omega oils which help control inflammation.
- Sodium Benzoate & Potassium Sorbate/Dehydroacetic Acid & Benzyl Alcohol - organic origin/vegetable derived preservatives. We are required by law to use a preservative in any water-containing product.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil - Boosts circulation and helps with skin detoxification
- Patchouli Essential Oil - An oil with a distinct scent (which coincidentally matures with age), patchouli essential oil regenerates skin tissue and helps with acne, sores or rough/dry skin.
As with all our products, please refer to usage instructions to see our recommendations for patch testing prior to use.
As well as being an indulgence for your skin, sales of this cream donate to the M.E Association to help fund research in to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. More information can be found below.
Rose & Orange Night Cream
About White Rabbit
About The M.E. Association
Based in Scotland, founder, Melanie started White Rabbit Skincare in 2014 after being diagnosed with the skin condition psoriasis.
She had researched into traditional treatments for such skin conditions, and was horrified to discover that not only does your skin absorb up to 60% of what you put onto it into your blood stream - and so your health can be affected long term - but the majority of products on the market were full of irritants and synthetic ingredients.
So, she set out to create a range of skincare products that she could trust, and that others could trust too.
The products are carefully crafted by hand by a skilled team to ensure the highest quality. They never include animal-derived ingredients (such as beeswax), Parabens, SLS, Silicones, Mineral oils or derivatives of petrochemicals, artificial fragrances, artificial colours, or anything else confusing and synthetic.
White Rabbit believe in harnessing the therapeutic aspect of essential oils, base oils, butters and waxes in each of their products to help to nourish and nurture your skin the natural way.