The Long Swag is mostly used to store longer vegetables such as; celery, spinach and leeks however you can put fruits & veggies that aren’t long or perhaps several bunches of herbs and fold it in half to make it more compact.
Width: 52cm X Height: 38cm (opened up and including flap height) 52cm x 24cm not including the flap.
If the long Swag won’t fit in your crisper draws, you can store it in the general fridge shelf space.
The Swag not only saves you money – it saves time. Less rummaging through your fridge and less trips to the shops.
- Swags Love to be machine washed in cold water
- Made from several unique layers of 100% unbleached, unseeded cotton
- Non-toxic/chemical free
- 100% compostable (excluding care label)
- ethically and fair-trade produce (SEDEX)
- ‘How to Use’ Information booklet is rolled into each single Swag
- Every purchase supports charity Destiny Rescue (See Values page for more information)
How to use your Swags;
Machine wash before use. Dampen Swags under the tap and wring out excess water. Pack fruit, veggies and leafy greens into your Swags and place in the crisper of the fridge.
BOOM! TWO Weeks or more of freshness (on average).
Every two-three weeks, turn inside out, empty crumbs and cold machine wash preferably with a plant-based washing powder. Dry in full sun if possible.